Reasons we all know that fall is just about here:
- We find ourselves being “chilly” at night…a sweat shirt is a must while outside
- Hot coffee is more popular than ice coffee
- You begin yearning to wear your favorite boots (you know, those gorgeous leather ones)
- Pumpkin flavored everything starts popping up everywhere!!
This last fact may be my favorite of all. I love pumpkin. Pumpkin coffee, pumpkin cookies, pumpkin pie smoothies, pumpkin pie oatmeal the list goes on and on!!!!!
Well, today I decided that it was time that I re-introduce my beloved pumpkin back into my life. IT WAS A GREAT IDEA!
FROZEN PUMPKIN PIE BITE!!!
These seriously taste like little frozen melt in your mouth bites of pumpkin pie joy. You all know how much I Love my Frozen “Bites”…these may be my new favorite.
Frozen Pumpkin Pie Bites
Fills 6 squares in an ice tray
- 1/3 cup canned white beans (Any will work: chic peas, navy etc)
- 1/4 cup + 2 TBS pumpkin puree (NOT pumpkin pie puree)
- 1 TBS Coconut Butter or Coconut oil (I used Artisana Brand)
- 1 TBS coconut Flour (any flour should work)
- 2 tsp brown sugar
- 1/2 ripe banana
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 3 packets stevia
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 baking soda
- dash of salt
Combine all ingredients in a blender or food processor. Blend until smooth. Transfer to an ice tray and put in the freezer overnight. ENJOY!!!
Each bite has 1 points plus weight watchers point
Try these other flavors of ” Frozen Bites” too!
- Frozen Chocolate chip Cookie Dough Bites
- Frozen Chocolate Cheesecake Bites
- Frozen Strawberry Cheesecake Bites
I hope you are enjoying the season change as much as I am!!!!!
I can’t wait to make more pumpkin inspired treats 🙂